2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 10, 2016 6:29 AM by soare23

New Update crashing The Witcher 3 now

soare23

Hello,

Two weeks ago or so I have posted on this forums regarding the crashing of my NFS game because of the Radeon Driver (it us up to date at that time) and I was saying that it is weird how that game is crashing but games like The Witcher 3 have no problem (got no solution for the NFS crash either)

Funny thing now, yesterday when I have updated to this new one Crimson ReLive (16.12.1) , The Witcher 3 started to crash without any errors, it just kicks me out of the game.

Now I am wondering, why the heck did I paid for this shitty product? The RX480 4gigs I am asking, the card itself seems to be good and games like The Witcher 3 have no problem running on ultra settings, but apparently every time when you guys make an update, everything goes south.

Anyone has any solution how I can go back to enjoying this game? Or I should just sell this piece of crap and buy an nVidia?

Thank you.

• Re: New Update crashing The Witcher 3 now
          ambrose

Hello Soare,

Hmmmm.....I just got the new RELive Edition and I to am Playing Witcher 3 however I am not experiencing any CTD's, I use W7 fully updated and I play via G.O.G. Could your security be blocking something? Are you using any 3rd party tweaks, Game boosters, Sweet FX etc.?  And I can tell you now if you like to have some better suggestions/help your going to have to supply your system specs. Check the required info when posting.

Cheers, Ambrose

• Re: New Update crashing The Witcher 3 now
              soare23

Hey Ambrose,

My system specs look something like this:

• Intel i5 6400 2.7GHz Skylake
              • ADATA XPG Z1 Red DDR4 8 GB 2400 MHz RAM
              • RX 480 G1 GAMING 4GB
              • MSI B150M PRO-VDH Motherboard

I am using nothing but default settings on my drivers.

I have noticed that with the previous version and the NFS 2016 crash, my Logitech mouse`s driver was also crashing.
              Now with this new update and with the "The Witcher 3" crashing m Logitech mouse`s driver is also crashing,so this might be the issue? Even tho I do not see any real connection between them two.

The mouse is a T400 bluetooth connected.

I have rolled back to 16.11.5 and "The Witcher 3" is running perfect again.