8 Replies Latest reply on Jan 18, 2017 4:18 PM by ninjakivi2

Cannot see graphics driver during instalation

ninjakivi2

I saw new driver version today so I decided to update my driver. The problem was that the installation only took a min or 2, which was very suspicious. It turned out that the driver wasn't installed because the driver version remained the same, and amd settings still reported 'update available'.

So I assumed there was a problem with my current driver version and downloaded official clean uninstall utility to do a clean installation.

Now, my problem is that when I try to install graphics drivers I only see 3 options to install (report creation, HDMI audio, application profile) none of them are the actuall drivers. This happens on ALL VERSIONS of display driver.

EDIT: While I was typing this I was fiddling around with device manager and managed to install drivers using it. This means I can use the computer for now, but while installing the driver I still can't see the driver; and I don't have any settings either, not to mention the recording software I tried to get by updating in the first place. A screenshot and dxdiag log in attachments. (sorry for Polish installation but I have no idea how, or wether it's possible to change installation language.)

System specs:

Windows 7

Sapphire Nitro 480

AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor
      DDR3 12GB

DELL U2412M 1920x1200

530W Power supply