4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2016 3:15 PM by silkt

After setting xbox game dvr off if i play csgo and alt+tab the game my screen gets black

markish

Hello, here is some infos on my desktop

-r9 390 (8 GB)

-i5 6600k

-asrock z170 pro4

-case= thermaltake commander snow edition

-ram= 16 gb (2x8) hyperx ddr4

-psu= thermaltake berlin (630w) (i changed it i dont remember the name of the new one)

On CS:GO community people said that xbobx game dvr was causing fps drops and game slow down so i decided to turn it of and i actually got improvement on the game of about 20 fps, running it on 300 fps averege. so far so good. but if i alt+tab the game my screen gets black and if i go back on the game i can keep playing, even tho with black screen if i put it back on desktop. if i unplug the hdmi from gpu or monitor and plug it in again

my screen gets to work again but if i go back on the game and i can see perfectly if i alt+tab again the screen goes black.

i even have another problem with

the msi gaming app that i dont know

if its related in case it could be a driver problem. it shows that my gpu is running at 300mhz when it should run at 1400 am i right?

i did not notice the last problem since the relive driver update but i dont know if it occurred before.

should i try to downgrade the drivers> uninstall the game or what? i dont have this problems with other games just cs go.

if i keep the xbox game dvr on my pc works fine but when i ope cs go it gets alt tabbed automatically and iget 30 fps, when i get in the game again the fps are fine i noticed also that if something occurs on my screen like a notification or something else and the game gets alt tabbed either when the dvr is on or off my pc works fine again but if i have the dvr on and go back on the game i keep having the same problem

HELP ME.