1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 28, 2017 2:39 AM by colesdav

AMD Crimson Relive 16.12.1 + R9 390, Wattman not showing any clock speeds/can't change clock speeds and other settings.

mrrare

Alright,

I did the clean install using the installer to get me the newest update, kinda excited about Wattman. To my dissapointment, Wattman is apparently missing some fatal information and will not allow me to change anything, apart from the fan speeds. This issue extends to a bigger issue when loading up a game. The clock speeds do not change, staying stuck at 300 Mhz. Me being curious about the problem tried to overclock the gpu with MSI Afterburner, which didn't make any effect on the actual clock speeds in the end.VJavOb3.png

Not sure if my rather uncommon situation is to blame here, but I have no clue what this could be.

Setup:

i7 4710HQ

8GB DDR3 Ram

Windows 10 Pro 64bit.

Sapphire R9 390 Nitro. (Connected through a e-gpu solution called EXP GDC BEAST v8, using the mpcie slot (gen2 x1)).

The previous drivers with the default Overdrive had no issues.

I suppose I will fully wipe the drivers and do a clean install. But somewhat feel that this is not the reason for my problem... hence why I am already asking.

Anyway, thanks in advance!