13 Replies Latest reply on Jan 1, 2017 3:03 AM by shaneherald

MAX

shaneherald

this is the new and improved Max...lol..my water loop took a turn for the good and 1200 bucks later this is what i got

Picture 6.jpg

imageFile.jpgimageFile.jpg

fucking wow #1.PNG

AMBIENT TEMP OF 24.8 C

Specifications

CPUFX 8350 @ 5.029
      Coolerek evo supremacy elite cpu block -ek gpu blocks
      MotherboardAsus Crosshair V Formula Z
      Memory32 gigs PNY Anarchy 1866 @ 2400mhz
      Graphicsx2 XFX R9 390
      Disc Drive 1samsung 840 evo 250gig
      Disc Drive 2seagate 2.5, a 2tb, a 1.5tb, and 2 1tb's
      Disc Drive 3{drive3}
      PSURosewill Photon 1200w gold
      CaseThermaltake Core X9
      Monitorsamsung 55" 4k curved tv, two 24" viewsonics
        • Re: MAX
          wonkeyeyes

Nice Mod. +1

kxuping

this looks awesome!

larrydarren

Looking good so far.

The case badges etc. look good.

shaneherald

hahahhah what is wrong with the case badge? not badges.... a case badge...and its factory placed...and i see nothing wrong sporting TT's logo ,....they got a damn good company ...they make damn good products ....when you got a case this big every one that see's it wants to know what it is ...why take the badge off?

larrydarren

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, I was just saying the Skull and display thing on it look neat.  I didn't even notice the ThermalTake logo.

Sorry if I offended you.

shaneherald

you haven't lol....o the skulls ...well ...they are there for a purpose really . those are the fan grills i had on my air 540 build ...the one on the side of the case hides the psu wires ....and the one in the front ...well it's there to break up all that red...until i decide on the final paint ...if this build even gets that far

alexkywalker

That's one sick mod, awesome job!

adr_tech

WOW looks very clean and very nice! cant wait to see how it looks when finished!!

shaneherald

thanks...and thanks to all who do like it and take time to comment .... ......i have tons of ideas for this build .....i did just order every thing i need to water cool my motherboard to ....so yep im adding a third loop to the system....i am adding a third loop because i want to keep things separated due to the amount of overclocking ill be doing ....i'll post a pic of my current overclock settings ...i like to keep things on there own loop ...ive been down the road of using the rads i have now all in one loop gpu's with cpu....that wuz a 360 rad a 280 rad and a 120 rad all cooling my fx8350 and my XFX R9 390's in crossfire...

my cpu at 5ghz on 1.55 vcore and 1.28 cpu/nb voltage at that time i ran 16 gigs ram....but with 32 gigs ram ....well you will see the pic...but any way when it all wuz in the same loop my cpu ran as hot as my first gpu .....all the time no matter the order of the loop......and my gpu's ran hotter also....

every thing ran 60 to 68c......not good....i tried every thing i could thing off....untill i said screw it and put gpu's on there own loop.....then the magic started ....lol...

shaneherald

waaassshhhhhoooooooo i can't wait my motherboard blocks should be here on Wednesday....still waiting on my reservoir though .....but i think im going to hook things up for a bit with out one ...hard telling when that res will get here.... its coming from china...dang it anyway .....amazon should say right off the bat where the hell stuff is shipped from ...lol..

darkwolfca

awesome build love the custom loop

shaneherald

so my motherboard water block got her...and the mail man put the keys to the parcel box in someone else's mail box....so long story short my package got returned to sender .....they are looking for it and supposed to stop it and send it back.....im like wtf.....this block came from modmymods and he had to order it from Germany....

ive waited for ever for this block...at this rate my reservoir will be here from china before the block gets back here.....i wuz so ticked off and mad over this man ....ive calmed down a little bit due to the fact the post office knows where their at and stuff...but still.....over 230 bucks worth of stuff just floating around in limbo....kinda ticks me off!