3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 9, 2016 2:37 AM by zerofightersrb

Crimson ReLive Edition 16.12.1 Launch

theriaya

So ReLive is now live. How have your experiences been so far?

On my PowerColor R9 390 I have had a couple crashes on the overclock preset I had on MSI Afterburner using WattMan, though I will state immediately I am loving their overclock utility simple usability. So for now I am running with no overclock to make sure it is not just a general issue I am having with the driver currently. I love the recording ability, but personally I would rather have a choice of a higher bitrate like in using OBS CQP settings. OBS will also have to come out with a new update to OBS due to the fact that the AMD framework is not working, but that is theirs to fix of course lol.

This really isn't a question lol. Just wondering what are peoples thoughts so far on it.

• Re: Crimson ReLive Edition 16.12.1 Launch
          oregon

Recently installed this driver after completely removing everything from the last one I was using, and it went perfectly. I've had no issues so far, and I really, really love everything they've done. Nothing but compliments to AMD. Amazing work. They completely deserve all the praise, and the raise in their stock price. AMD is knocking it out of the park lately. So glad to see them kicking hind-end.

theriaya

Same here. I boosted my core back up. It appears to of been my memory that was causing the crash. Will try it again, and make sure it doesn't go over what it was doing before. I noticed that the last time I left it overclocked it was pushing it even farther than it should have. I just got to adjust properly I bet.

zerofightersrb

I have a R9 380 and I must say I am loving this update, the chill option is really awesome can turn it on or off at a click of a button, and while it is working it gets the temps down by 10°C+ in World of Warcraft. The ReLive feature is also cool, but I have choppy performance just by having instant replay on, and also when recording(also tested only in WoW), I am guessing that will be fixed soon. Over all really nice update