surashu

Please allow ANY button to be mapped to ReLive functions as well as disable the shortcut keys for them

Discussion created by surashu on Dec 8, 2016
Latest reply on Dec 9, 2016 by sulu_chigurh

Hi, I just got the new AMD ReLive and it's really awesome to finally have a proper in-house software for recording! However, I'm requesting that you please allow users to map any button to these functionalities. I have games that use Ctrl and Shift and it affects the game where these keys are pressed (like character crouching or the dialogue text getting skipped or fast forwarded). I will be more than happy to bind the Pause/Break button alone as my Instant Replay as it's not used by any game at all. As well as the PrintScreen button to take a screen capture.

I also have media buttons like Play/Pause on my keyboard which has no use in-game. Or the Back and Forward browser functionality buttons that have no use in a game but can be repurposed as ReLive buttons. I know not all people have extra bindable buttons but I'm just asking for you guys to loosen up the keybind restrictions (as far as I know everything needs to have Ctrl, Shift. or Alt to be bound right now).

Lastly while we're at it, please add a way to clear out a keybind too. Let's say I don't want to have a keybind assigned to enabling/disabling camera and microphone, I'd rather they not take up a keybind when they won't be used ever.

I really hope you consider where I'm coming from. I basically just want for the keybindings to be more "open" to people who has the extra buttons to take advantage of it.

Outcomes