Since yesterday my computer froze three times, twice while playing Overwatch, once with World of Warcraft. It freezes instantly and the screen shows pink vertical lines : http://i.imgur.com/h5jRUde.jpg It looks a lot like this post https://community.amd.com/message/2655797.
The games are up to date and are running at 1920x1200. I don't think that the computer was overheating since it crashed 5min after launching a game today, but I cannot be 100% sure.
When forcing the reboot the computer is having trouble to boot (failing 2 or 3 times before being able to display something).
I just uninstalled the driver entirely before doing a fresh install again. No freeze thus far, but I will wait a little bit more.
I guess that the problem comes from the graphic card, is there a way to be sure? I don't want to spend a lot of money in a new card if the problem is elsewhere. I do not have another card here to test.
Thank you for your help!
- AMD Graphics Card : Sapphire HD7970 3Go
- Desktop or Laptop System : Desktop
- Operating System : Windows 10 64bits
- Driver version installed : 16.11.5
- Display Devices : ASUS PA248Q 24" 1920x1200 60Hz DVI
- Motherboard : ASUS P9X79
- CPU/APU : Intel Core i7 3820 3.6 GHz
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage : Seasonic G-650 80Plus Gold 650 W
- RAM : 2x G.Skill 4 Go PC15000 CAS 9