2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 7, 2016 3:56 AM by amdmatt

PROBLEM WITH EVERY AMD DRIVER, CAN'T INSTALL ANYONE OF THEM

jfkrevenge

My system:

Graphic card: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series (Radeon R9 270x 4GB DDR5 Windforce OC).

Desktop PC.

Operative System: Windows 10 64 bits.

Driver installed: 16.9.2

Display devices: BenQ 2460B (2460HM) 1920x1080 60Hz, I/O HDMI and DVI. Currently connected to VGA by DVI adapter.

Motherboard: ASRock B75 Pro 3-M.

CPU: QuadCore Intel Core i5-3330, 3000MHz/3GHz (30x100) x86, x86-64

Power Supply: 500W

RAM: 8GB DDR5

My problem:

When I try to install an AMD driver the system stops working and I can't do nothing except forcing the system to restart. It happens at the moment that it's installing the screen controller. The screen turns off like 3 seconds, then it's all ok, but a few seconds later can't do nothing, even move my mouse, it doesn't work. I'm at 16.9.2 but, if I uninstall my currently drivers, and try to reinstall them, the same error happens. I thought in safe mode was gonna work but when I tried it showed me an error.

I'm having problems to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered because can't update my graphic card to 16.11.5.

What have I done?

I've really unninstalled the AMD drivers using DDU + CCleaner. Also used the "regedit" tool to remove directories. I tried to enter in safe mode, but it shows this error "Error of controller detection. Please visit AMD to get help".