13 Replies Latest reply on Dec 7, 2016 6:59 AM by rihjd

No working driver on Infinite Warfare for Fury X?

rihjd

I have bought the newest Call of Duty, and when I started the game it told me that I must have 16.11.2 drivers or later. I played anyways and my old 15.11 driver that used to be the only "kind of working" driver for this card, now doesn't work. The 15.11 driver gave me lower fps then all the benchmarks and random black screens, but it gave me smooth gamplays in between. 16.11.2 gave me terrible delays and bad fps. So I install the newest driver (16.11.4 at the moment) and that did the same. Work my way down to 16.11.1, a driver that had support for Infinite Warfare, at least it says so. The fps became a little better, but still had some wierd delays, best so far but far from smooth.

I have Intel 5960x cpu, Msi X99S Gaming 9 AC motherboard, HyperX Predator 2400 MHz 4x4Gb, Samsung 950 Pro main disk, two HyperX normal ssds, two hdds, Cooler Master V1200 Platinum, Cooler Master Nepton 240M cpu cooler, and yes a Msi Fury X reference design. Everything runs on a Windows 10 Home edition.

Have you guys any tips on drivers that work for this game?