0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2016 1:33 AM by plsmakework

Crash to black screen, Windows 10, whenever I load a game, no error message.

plsmakework

For whatever reason everytime I try and launch a game my computer crashes to a black screen and I have to hold down the power button to turn it off. It's only started happening this morning, everything was working as normal last night, but turned my computer on today and try to start a game, when it gets past the loading screen everything crashes. I also tried the hotfix edition of the drivers and the previous version as well as the one I was on.

I've tried FIFA 17, CoD: IW and Total War: Warhammer and so far nothing works. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and the games and still nothing.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks in advance

System specs:

Summary

Operating System

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

CPU

Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz

RAM

8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (9-9-9-24)

Motherboard

ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 (Z68)

Graphics

LG TV (1920x1080@60Hz)

T24D391 (1920x1080@60Hz)

Intel HD Graphics 3000 (ASRock)

4096MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 290X (XFX Pine Group)

CrossFire Disabled

Storage

1863GB Seagate ST2000DM001-9YN164 ATA Device (SATA)

931GB SAMSUNG HD103SJ ATA Device (SATA)

223GB Crucial CT240BX200SSD1 ATA Device (SSD)

111GB KINGSTON SH103S3120G ATA Device (SSD)

Operating System

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit