I just installed my RX 480 card, and I'm having trouble getting the DVI port to work with the AMD Drivers. Here's what I know so far:
1. Display port works fine. I have a VGA monitor hooked up to it via a Display Port to VGA adapter.
2. The second monitor works correctly during the boot process and the very start of windows startup, then it displays no signal.
3. The second monitor works fine if I switch to the Windows Generic Video Adapter driver
4. If I remove the first monitor, it does not change 2 and 3 above.
5. I updated to the latest AMD driver: 16.11.5
6. I updated my motherboard BIOS to the latest version (which was from 2014).
7. I ran DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and SFC /SCANNOW as per the AMD FAQ
8. I tried a different monitor hooked up to the DVI port, and it doesn't get aq signal either.
Is there something else that I should try?