4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 28, 2016 12:50 PM by justworkjesus

4:3 stretched

justworkjesus

Can there please a fix for 4:3 stretched on csgo already like its been 2 years and its still a known problem. obviously you have no intentions of fixing and were better off buying nvidia.

• Re: 4:3 stretched
          amdmatt

I can file a report with engineering to try and reproduce the issue, but to that I'll need you to attach your DXDIAG report to your response and provide this information.

INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

justworkjesus

Hey matt. I made a new post with all the info required.

amdmatt

I don't see any information in this thread, please add the information required if you want my colleague ray_m to investigate.

justworkjesus

whenever i load up counter strike global offensive, i prefer to play at 4:3 stretched but even though i set gpu scaling off and both the display tab and the csgo profile tab to full screen i still get black bars. I have also tried to set both options to centered but that also does not work. The only options i havent tried are using 3rd party softwares which i would like to avoid those for security reasons.

My prefered setting are 4:3 1024x768 144Hz

I have the AMD Radeon R9 380 series gpu

Desktop

Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 CPU 3.2GHz

Ram: 12 GB

Windows 10

Crimson Edition 16.12.1

ASUS VG248QE Gaming Monitor -24" FHD (1920x1080) , 1ms, up to 144Hz, connected using DVI

ASRock H97 Anniversary Motherboard

XFX XTR 550W 80+ Gold certified fully modular ATX power supply