0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 21, 2016 2:35 AM by chaosjester

Radeon RX 460 Not detected

chaosjester

Okay, so after taking some time to trawl both google and the AMD forums I have come up empty handed in regards to my question below:

My Radoen RX460 is not being detected by my system OR the Auto detect software provided by AMD. I have tried the majority of fixes from google, swapping ports, plugging my GPU in instead of onboard graphics, using the Intel graphics thing to try and switch to external GPU, all to no avail.

I can't find ANYTHING relating to this particular problem  for this Driver, there was one for the RX480 8GGB, but that appears to be a dead thread as it's last comment was in September.

As a further mention, when  manually installing the correct GPU drivers it on;y goes through one set of installing the main and profiles, but won't boot or anything else.

On an unrelated note I cannot get Speccy to download properly, or the download I'm receiving is a botched one. So any help in this matter would also be appreciated.

To ensure clarification: I have an Radeon RX460 4GB GPU with an MSI H170 Gaming M3 Motherboard, should have more than enough power to run what I have and am willing to try nearly anything to fix this thing. If you need further info please do not hesitate to put a comment up here. I'd really like some help with this so I'm not relying on main board graphics.