And full specification of your system.
- AMD Graphics Card
- Make and model; AMD R9 380
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- Windows 7 ultimate 64bit
- Driver version installed
- E.g. Radeon Software 16.11.4
- Display Devices
- LG 1440 to 900 VGA to HDMI adapter
- One line for each display device connected
- Make and model; e.g. Asus P8P67 Deluxe
- Intel CoreI7 6700K
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
Describe your issue:
- i have an radeon r9-380 but whenever i try to install it show that my
graphic memory is to low 24 mb - but whenever i check it it say 4096 mb?
how is that
On Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 12:26 PM, black_zion <email@example.com>
" Motherboard- Make and model; e.g. Asus P8P67 Deluxe" -it can not be true.
Windows7 is not appropriate OS for skylake cpu (Intel CoreI7 6700K)
At least ,you need all updates for win 7 ,and drivers for your motherboard must be fully installed.
In addition, i suggest you to update BIOS of your motherboard and migrate to a more modern OS like Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.