23 Replies Latest reply on Nov 16, 2017 12:42 PM by timmahotool

AMD Twitch feedback thread

eisegreis

Hello everyone,

you might know me better as Otto_vonTueftelstein on the twitch stream chat and I wanted to use this opportunity to say hi here and start a feedback discussion for the Twitch stream.

As the year comes to an end, maybe we can use this opportunity to look back and forward both and get some ideas what you viewers like and enjoy and maybe find more way to make the channel grow, improve and prosper.

So, if you have a few minutes, let us know:

• things you particularly liked (on the stream)
      • things you might be interested in seeing
      • Games you're looking forward to in the coming month/years
      • things you think we could improve.

Any and all feedback is appreciated, but being constructive works best.

• Re: AMD Twitch feedback thread
          darkwolfca

stream is great and otto, Kelly, Erin and all the streamers are great looking forward to the future streams would love to maybe see someone stream black desert just to see how it performs on a rx 470 or rx 480 since it has some crazy graphics options

anubismarc

If and when the mass effects game comes out I'd like to see that played, and I think that you are doing a great job with everything.

asdic

Great streamers so far, Otto.

Games that are being played so far are very good so far.

Still intrested of wathing BF1 gameplay. It would be nice to see some strategy games maybe ? like Civ VI or similar ? or maybe some Warthunder or World of warships.

But for EUTZ only 2 days per week on resonable hours ? i know you guys are looking for new streamers. And also no giveaways on EUTZ dosent sound very fair.

Otherwise keep up the good work !

neon

I like the game streams, and really enjoyed the build-off a few weeks ago. More please.

It might be interesting to see a side-by-side compare of a series of GPUs, for example RX460 / RX470 / RX480

Stuff like that. Otto, you do a great job. Thanks.

w00t_Doc in Twitch.tv

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  dan71w

I love what all of you re doing, enjoy the streamers immensely and the community rocks!!!

personally i would like to see some free to play games like; blade and soul, tera, guild wars, or marvel heroes. just because i am sure some of us have low end systems that cannot play those high-end games. I am sure those companies would be thrilled to donate freebies or giveaways too.

Maybe a couple scavenger hunts for us, tease clues on twitter throughout the day, at stream maybe a call out for those who participate. Just an idea.

thank you AMD, you guys are the best I am in love with all of you!!!

mr.bunny

I noticed an extreme lack of DOTA on the list of games streamed. I would like to suggest it to be added. One added benefit is that it's free to play so more community members could just jump in.

xxmicrosoxx

Love the stream and how it's handled. I especially love the tech talk. I enjoy staying up to date with AMD and learning new things that I didn't know before.  Wish there was less talk about winning the giveaway, but I realize that's inevitable. The giveaways give the watchers a chance to talk and discuss the product. All in all I really don't have any advice. It's handled great and I appreciate all the work put into it!

georgefern

eisegreis

Here are my answers,

things you particularly liked (on the stream) Giveaways are nice, but now that I have got to know some of the streamers, that is the best part. Great group of people having fun and interacting with the audience. Still trying to win(damn Revlobot hates me)

• things you might be interested in seeing  More community based game play, streamers inviting viewers to games.
                        • Games you're looking forward to in the coming month/years Not sure, many good games have been coming out and funding is less than desirable for buying all that look interesting.
                        • things you think we could improve Things are improving nicely as I see it from when I first started watching the stream, albeit I have only been watching for about 2 weeks. The only thing that I can see would be more casts per day, not necessarily from the same casters (everyone has a life outside of the box, right?), but adding more casters with more time slots to increase advocacy for AMD products. I for one love my AMD stuff and the awesome community we have here.
                          modder
                          • things you particularly liked (on the stream)

* I like the streams in general and also the different kind of games being played

• things you might be interested in seeing

* More VLAN partý's

* Zen & Vega in my gaming system

• Games you're looking forward to in the coming month/years

* Red Dead Redemption 2 (well who wouldnt want to see that)

• things you think we could improve.

* Changes to how the giveaways are setup, its way to easy for bots to claim prizes and participate.
                          Perhaps ask viewers to submit their Name, adress and telephone number on the AMD forum and link that to their twitch profile before being eligble to participate (seeing most of us bought a AMD product in the past our details are probably registered already anyway at AMD when registering for warranty)
                          Details wouldnt be visible to us mortals but only to the gods who run this particular website.

Or at least make them register at the AMD forums so you could check their IP (and limit acces per IP)

* More EU friendly streams please

* Give Otto a raise

feverstriker

You all are doing a fantastic job!!! I enjoyed watching pretty much every game being streamed and even hosted by the AMD twitch channel. All of your streamers are great.

Someone had mentioned more free-to-play games would be great but at the same time there have been many free games that have been played with the community.

Keep doing what you are doing! Thank you so much for everything!

oregon

Really love the streams, although I just started watching them not too long ago, so I don't have too much to add. I do think having more VLAN parties is a good idea, though. Showing new hardware is always a big plus!

Also, please play lots of Valve games!

eisegreis

Just wanted to thank everyone for their replies and input. We appreciate all feedback and input you have.

alexkywalker

I am somewhat new to the community but not to Twitch.

In general I believe you guys are doing a terrific job. The mods need to be a little bit tougher on people, particularly when it comes to giveaways because clearly some are just there for the giveaway and don't care about spamming others. I think Bio is the only streamer who takes a strong stance about this but the mods should help him and others with the ban hammer. No mercy!

benman2785

hey

you can stream once a week with the newest AMD AMF Encoder Plugin for OBS Studio from Xaymar -> so we all can see what progress we see there

would be fun to watch

loupegarou69

So i have been an AMD fanboy for quite a while and have watched the streams when i can.  Tonight i was watching (i did get on later that most) and was permabanned because I didn't know about the new rules for the "Code Word".  I would love to see a temp ban or a little more warning.  The last time i was watching when the "Code Word" was mentioned you were supposed to type it in chat.  Sorry i missed that but I did.  Maybe he should state the rules right before saying the code word.  I'm not a bot but haven't had time to watch lately to know those rules.  Or maybe the new rules should be posted in the email about the Twitch stream.

Just an FYI.

darkwolfca

most the time the ban/kicks are for 24 hours on those things and Derrick usually announces it several times per stream, as well as the announcement in stream by nightbot multiple times during the stream.  If it was a permaban you could message @thecommonmasses on here or twitch and explain the situation and see if she will lift the ban, but it would be at her discrestion.

derrickgott007

1.) The bans are 24hr only.

2.) I repeat myself AD NAUSEUM  saying "DO NOT TYPE THE CODE WORD IN CHAT"

3.) Right Before I say the code word I say again "Do NOT type the codeword in chat"

4.) If the code word is pizza or Cat etc, putting an emoji of it in the chat will get you banned as well.

5.) DO NOT WHISPER THE STREAMER.  WE will contact the winner via a whisper to confirm the code word,  which again please do not type it in chat. Each stream I end up with 30+ whispers in my account. Please do not whisper the streamer unless we have contacted you first.  IF WE DO CONTACT YOU VIA WHISPER, YOU HAVE 5 MINS TO REPLY. If you take longer than 5mins to reply, YOU WILL BE SKIPPED.

Sorry, but these rules are made to help keep it fair for everyone by stopping bots from entering the drawing and winning. Also, repeated complaining or disruption of the streamers or chat will also get you banned for 24hrs.  The channel is not based solely on giveaways, but on interactions with the gaming community and showcasing of AMD products and technology.  Please adhere to these rules and most of all HAVE A GOOD TIME!

I've said it a million times on stream and I'll say it here again, but you guys are the best community in gaming out there and I love interacting with each and every one of you! 

Thanks for watching and being part of this awesome community!

loupegarou69

Thanks for the reply.

1.) Good to know.

2.)  I had just jumped into the stream.  Also as a busy father i have missed quite a few streams because this is something i had not seen previously.

3.)  This time you said the code word...which i typed...then said do not put it in chat. 

4.) I understood the warning after getting the boot.  Sames goes for 5.

I understand why the rules are there.  It was just a fluke that i missed the rules before this time.

Thanks for the patience.

Randy

timmahotool

The stream is great!! The one suggestion I would have is to see If we can get some streams with mebbe older graphics cards with newer cpu's and vice versa to show potential good upgrade paths!!  Thank you to all the AMD streamers and OTTO and all the great mods for there time and passion!!