3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2016 4:43 AM by amdmatt

RX 460 Dual Monitor Issue - Problem After Problem!

nathw90

Hi guys,

So I recently purchased and installed a Gigabyte Radeon RX 460 2GB card and have been experiencing some incredibly frustrating issues.

First of all the card would crash and switch off when attempting to install the drivers; this happened every time the install hit 19% and rendered the card unresponsive afterwards. In the end that was fixed by fully wiping any traces of software and drivers for the card, entering safe mode and manually navigating through and installing drivers from the CD.

Now that that's been sorted I am having problems trying to run a dual monitor display. When the PC boots up the displays duplicate on each screen (a 4K TV connected via HDMI and my PC monitor connected via DVI), then as soon as Windows boots up the TV screen goes blank and shows a "no input signal" message.

In both Windows and AMD display settings the TV screen is recognised as connected, but it won't display anything. I've also had a couple of times where fiddling with the Radeon settings have caused drivers to crash.

The TV is only 2 weeks old and worked perfectly with my old, NVIDIA graphics card.

This thing has been an absolute nightmare!