My computer doesn't boot when I plug my Gigabyte RX 460 4 GB GPU. The motherboard start up screen appears and the fans are working but it does not get past it.
My motherboard is a H81M-VG4 R2.0
My PSU is a local brand Kmex 450w
RAM is HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz.
Using Windows 10 Pro 64 bits
I updated BIOS version to P1.50. This is what happened:
1. Upgraded BIOS version
2. Turned OFF computer
3. Plugged the RX 460
4. The computer booted correctly
5. Updated AMD drivers
6. Worked perfectly
7. Turned OFF computer
8. I was unable to boot it again.
9. Removed GPU
10. Computed booted correctly
11. Re-inserted GPU
12. Computer booted correctly
13. Turned OFF computer
14. I was unable to boot it again
15. Rinse and repeat