1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 10, 2016 10:06 AM by warpfact0r10

Chipset drivers problem windows 10

blobred

Hey, I updated my chipset drivers this morning and i've been having problems ever since.

This is the one that i downloaded:

Gyazo - a61f3cf6bac8895efbd8555e7174e6a2.png

My laptop sports an AMD A10-5750M APU with Radeon graphics as its processor and an AMD Radeon HD 8650G as it's Graphics hardware. If there is any other information that is required, please let me know (and possibly how to find it).

The main problem is sometimes my computer will freeze for a few seconds while playing a game (Runescape, Dota 2, TF2, L4D2, are the games i've played today). My headset, during the freeze, will make sounds as if it's disconnecting from the computer (not the windows sound) and then will reconnect moments later. Sometimes while i'm watching Youtube it will make the previously described sound and start playing the video sound from my computers speakers instead of my headset and then reconnect soon after. None of this was happening until after i updated this morning. If you have any idea on what i can do to fix these issues, please let me know.

Thanks!

Edit: I forgot to mention that it also happened to me while trying to watch a broadcast on steam. It would crash the broadcast on my end and i would be unable to reconnect at all until the broadcast was restarted on the host end.

Edit 2: Another problem just showed up. i tried to play Path of Exile and it just doesn't start at all now. I hope i wake up and find an answer >.<