1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 10, 2016 7:32 PM by srksi

30 fps, vibrating cameras, ghosting and general "not smoothness" hell with radeon 5750

srksi

Cant say exact moment when all this started, but I saw my problem when I wanted to play GTA 4.Playing was hell! A LOOT of ghosting, camera was disaster, full of micro vibrations, and felt like 30 fps or less regardless I get 60 + measuring with fraps. Later I concluded it is made in 30 fps, but regardless, subjective feeling is much worse than rest 30 fps games I played before, cant describe exactly, but its like you play 20 fps game on slow monitor. HELL! Then I started to notice imperfections in other games, micro vibrating camera is present everywhere, small dosages, but enough to make my eyes bleed, subjective filing is like I play 30-40fps games with vibrating camera even they have real measured 70-80 fps, and with LOT of ghosting, no tearing. Even my trusty TF2 witch worked perfectly  few weeks ago, acts like 40 fps game with, funny, light performance drop I notice a bit. Hell yea, even youtube videos and windows movement arent  smooth as they used to be! This isnt monitor problem or mouse, I  know to make difference, my monitor is CRT with a little higher phosphorous retention, but he is fully working and light image retention I have I used on it

Im on windows 7 64bit, with latest 15.7 driver for it I thing it were. I updated my drivers on latest when I wanted to play GTA, then I got those problems, did clean reinstall with latest drivers and all SAME! Before problem I was on some little older driver, cant say exactly witch, but I rolled back to more older versions and problem persisted!

Summary: micro vibrations, ghosting, not smooth camera witch acts as low fps in most games I tried so far, all make my head hurts, please HELP!

Could be last driver be problem? NO any tweaks all is factory settings, no OC no anything changed! HELP!