1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 3, 2016 10:29 AM by thenrerise

grainy textures

guily6669

Hello folks.

After upgrading from GTX 570 to Asus Strix RX480 has been a big headache.

Never had problems with my nvidia. Since the day I changed to the RX480 I get lot of crashes, instability and so on.

I used DDU in safe mod to clean Nvidia drivers and installed latest AMD drivers. I also applied latest Asus Vbios 1.02 for the Asus Strix RX480.

Specs:

I7 2600K at 4.9ghz;

Asus Sabertooth P67;

Corssair AX750;

12GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 2133 at 2133mhz;

Auzentech X-Fi Forte 7.1.

Problem:

I get strange textures on almost every game that I never had on any Nvidia.

Specially vegetation and trees are usually grainy\dotty and out of detail no matter the in-game settings or AMD driver settings.

1.png

(image is from the community user: )

Its already reported, but I wanna know if anyone found a solution?????

Isn't there anyone on this forum that work for AMD and can get the information to them? (I reported using report, but got no answer anyway).

On Squad for example is very annoying when I'm in the middle of the vegetation, specially when I move around it it gets very strange. In my Nvidia GTX570 even on LOW setting looked better than on AMD RX 480 at ultra.

On Battlefield 1 in one map inside the city, some window blinds look completely horrible, out of focus, strange and can only see what it is from close where it gets detailed.

Captura de Ecrã (4).pngCaptura de Ecrã (6).png

(open first screenshot in full screen and check the window blinds)

This problem only happens in this map of BF1 and from close the window blinds look normal.