Describe your system:
AMD Graphics Card
· SAPPHIRE Radeon RX 460 100409-2GOCL 2GB
Desktop or Laptop System
· Windows 10 64bit
Driver version installed
· Radeon Software Crimson 16.11.1 hotfix
· Viewsonic VX2260WM on DVI 1920x1080 @60Hz
· MSI K9N SLI V2
· AMD Phenom II X4 940 AM2+
Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
· OCZ 600w
· 8GB DDR2
Describe your issue:
World of Warships crashes to desktop after a few minutes of being at the port. Event 4101 sent by source "display" is logged in Windows “system” event logs, with message "Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered." The game must be closed and restarted.
Steps to repro:
1. Launch World of Warships.
2. Log in to your account and you are taken to the port screen.
3. Click around the tech tree / modules / profile / rotate your ship / hover over some different modules.
4. Eventually the game will stutter and crash to desktop, and must be restarted.
World of Warships is affected and easy to repro. I haven’t played any battles because I’m afraid the driver will crash and my record will go down from “quitting” matches. I have also seen the crash happen two times during FURmark tests.
The game is set to mostly “High” settings, with some settings turned lower. It is a little bit difficult to grab a screenshot due to the fact that the game crashes.
Let me know if you need any additional information or need me to try anything!