7 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2016 4:50 PM by wyrinn

3 Identical monitors, one reports cant do freesync. Help Please :(

wyrinn

I am running a radeon 295x2 and I have 3 identical Samsung curved monitors that do support free sync. I hooked them up and one reported it would not activate freesync. At first I thought this was due to the dvi - hdmi adapter as one was reporting in DVI mode, not hdmi mode. So I purchaced a replacement adapter MiniDV-hdmi. Come to find out the one that's reporting as dvi mode only is the one strait into the HDMI port. Experimenting I swaped things around and no matter what I do I get one of the 3 not reporting as freesync and in dvi mode. This seems to occur at random. I have done a master uninstall and reinstall, but the problem is I belive this is what is causing me to be unable to go to full screen in this post  Eyefinity Crashing going to full screen r9 295x2  The only thing that has changed in that attached dxdiag is the adapter change. I am realy at my witts end. The screens look beautifull but my framerate suffers as I can not go into fullscreen mode to enable the natural crossfire.