1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 29, 2016 8:40 AM by kingfish

hi guys i have a problem, i have ATI Radeon HD 3870 and i cant find drivers for windows 10 64 bit!some help?

pitoy

hi guys i have a problem, i have ATI Radeon HD 3870 and i cant find drivers for windows 10 64 bit!some help?

• Re: hi guys i have a problem, i have ATI Radeon HD 3870 and i cant find drivers for windows 10 64 bit!some help?
          kingfish

Those series graphics cards do not meet the minimum requirements Microsoft sets for Win10. You have to use the drivers furnished by Windows Update. AMD has no drivers for the card.

Windows® 10 Driver Support for Discrete AMD Radeon™ Graphics Products

The following Discrete AMD Radeon™ Graphics products support up to WDDM 1.1 and DirectX® 10.1:

• ATI Radeon™ HD 4000 Series /ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4000 Series Graphics
          • ATI Radeon™ HD 3000 Series /ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3000 Series Graphics
          • ATI Radeon™ HD 2000 Series /ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 2000 Series Graphics

These graphics products must be installed using display driver version: 8.970.100.9001. This driver is provided as a courtesy and only available via Windows Update. Please enable Windows Update and allow it to detect and install the appropriate driver. NOTE: ATI Radeon™ HD 4000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4000, ATI Radeon™ HD 3000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3000, and ATI Radeon™ HD 2000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 2000 Series Graphics reached peak performance optimization on October, 2013. No additional driver releases are planned for these products. Discrete AMD Graphics Products That Do Not Support Windows® 10 The following is a list of graphics products that do not have driver support Windows® 10:

• ATI Radeon™ X1### Series/ATI Mobility Radeon™ X1### Series Graphics
          • ATI Radeon™ X### Series/ATI Mobility Radeon™ X### Series Graphics
          • ATI Radeon™ 9000 Series Graphics
          • ATI Radeon™ 8500 Graphics
          • ATI Radeon™ 7500 Graphics
          • ATI Radeon™ DDR Graphics
          • ATI Radeon™ 7000 Graphics
          • ATI Radeon™ 7000VE Graphics
          • ATI Radeon™ 7000LE Graphics

Windows® 10 will install the default Microsoft® Basic Display Driver (MBDD) for these graphics adapters. MBDD provides basic display functionality (low resolutions and color) on a single monitor but DOES NOT support:

• Display scaling control
          • Multiple displays
          • Display rotation
          • Video capture
          • Power settings
          • VSync control
          • Brightness control on integrated display panels
          • AMD Catalyst™ Control Center

If your system is equipped with an AMD Radeon™ X1### Series product or older, you may consider the following options:

1. Continue using the existing operating system.
          2. If you have already upgraded to Windows® 10 and would like to revert back to the previous version of Windows, refer to this Microsoft page for instructions
          3. Upgrade to an AMD graphics product that provides Windows® 10 support. For information about resellers and product availability, visit:http://shop.amd.com

NOTE: Before upgrading ensure that your system meets the requirements of the graphics adapter, such as

1. Motherboard with compatible graphics card slot
          2. Adequate power supply unit to handle the complete system power requirement
          3. Display with compatible connections