1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 26, 2016 2:36 AM by amdmatt

How AMD HOW?

ifixit

Known issues

While using or having Radeon WattMan open in Radeon Settings while in AMD CrossFire mode, the secondary/slave GPU clocks will increase to their highest state.While using or having Radeon WattMan open in Radeon Settings while in AMD CrossFire mode, the secondary/slave GPU clocks will increase to their highest state.

still not fixed, how the heck can something with the capacity to damage your hardware not be solved.. for this long..

It's time AMD stopped behaving like babies and told us all when they are going to resolve all the black screen dead cards out there.

Because if you don't say something escalating us to higher engineers who never email is wearing rather thin. You got 24 hours or I'll bringing it to your door.

• Re: How AMD HOW?
          amdmatt

Which driver version are you currently using? That known issue was mentioned in the 16.9.2 release notes, I will check to see if it is still an ongoing issue in the meantime.

Whilst your GPUs moving up into a higher clock state with Wattman open will not damage the GPUs, I would recommend temporarily rolling back to an older driver if you have any concerns. You can download previous drivers here.