OK, thanks, please find below the required info:
AMD Graphics Card
- Make and model; e.g. AMD Radeon 6600M and 6700M series
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Packard Bell Easynote LS44HR
- Operating System
- Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed
- Display Devices
- Internal display, 1600x900
- External display: Samsung, 1280x1240, 60hz
- Not sure about this: Laptop motherboard Packard Bell EasyNote LS44HR MB.RCY02.001
- Intel i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30 GHz
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- no specs found
Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and the steps required to reproduce the issue.
- When I install the latest driver, the second display is not working anymore.
- It's not detected anymore.
- When I revert to the older driver (15.201.1151.1008) which was there before, the second display is immediately active again and working properly.
- I can repeat this behaviour consistently
I hope this helps in solving the issue. Looking forward to hearing from you.