2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 21, 2016 12:37 AM by asta

FirePro V7900 does not support battlefield 1, could we get a driver update?

asta

Seems like FirePro card can not run correctly with the battlefield 1 game.

I'm currently using dual FirePro V7900, but can not run the game.

Is the professional card preform less then a game card? or it just need a new driver to run it?

Thanks

• Re: FirePro V7900 does not support battlefield 1, could we get a driver update?
          ray_m

Unfortunately, no further driver updates are planned for the Firepro V7900.

Additionally, these products are designed for professional 3D development applications, not gaming.

• Re: FirePro V7900 does not support battlefield 1, could we get a driver update?
            asta

Interesting, Are you telling me that AMD FirePro graphic care is not professional enough to run high end graphic application?

We are the content creation company and we use Unreal engine for real time rendering, and from your reply it sounds like your solution is out of date.

Is AMD decide to back off on the real time rendering solution? So we should only consider Nvidia graphic card is the future solution in real time rendering?

PS. I found that your login system are weird, never experience on other forums required such high level security password.

Looks like your company don't want the feed back from the customer and make it hard to register.

Regards,