1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 22, 2016 1:23 AM by pepe.sifu

i have a problem with far cry 3 and triple buffering the game is crash

pepe.sifu

I have a far cry 3 installed on my computer, and i have the problem that when I play with the vsync, my setting of video in the game:vsyinc = 1 gpu max buffered framer  = 1,2,3,4 or 5, the game is broken, I put the vsync in the crimson software with triple buffering enabled and also is broken, I tested with the radeon pro and activating the vsync and triple buffering and the game is crash again, the only way to play this video game, is to choose the option vsync = 2 frame gpu max buffered framer = off, or the option of vsyinc = on and dinamic framerate Control keep up = 30 fps with radeon pro, the game is locked at 30 fps and the game does not crash more, I have no problem with another game, the driver 16.10.1 works perfect not more games crash, the only problem I have is with this game, and do not want to play locked at 30 fps, the only option I have is to play with vsync = off and tearing, with dynamic vsync i have the same problem game is broken, i hope that amd solve this. my card is amd xfx rx 460 4gb

• Re: i have a problem with far cry 3 and triple buffering the game is crash
          pepe.sifu

thank you very much amd and congratulations, with the driver 16.10.2 this problem was solved, now I can play without problems fary cry 3 with triple buffering on, now I have only the hope that a future driver, can correct the low load gpu when playing any video game, I have hope that when the load of the gpu is always 100%  with any game like to my old amd r7 360 card always load the gpu to 100% remained with any game on and had very good performance with the gpu load to 100% combined with an overclock, you could play very current games of 2016 with good fps on with setting medium and low, I have a lot of hope in you AMD thanks and congratulations