7 Replies Latest reply on Oct 20, 2016 6:10 AM by mally123

Dual displays

mally123

Hi. I am running an AMD Radeon HD 7770 graphics card, I has 1 VGA and 1 HDMI port which i can view on both my monitor and TV at the same time. Can I, when working in Photoshop, grag the tool palettes to the smaller of the monitors and just leave the image being worked on on the larger TV.

• Re: Dual displays
          Hardwood

Probably (I don't have photoshop). Just make sure you EXTEND monitors.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            mally123

Hi.

Thanks for the reply. The problem is that when I EXTEND the display the monitor shows the wallpaper on top of all the app icons AND the cursor, so I can't see what I am doing, if anything at all. tried all kinds of things including the BIOS settings and can't change it.

HELP.

Mal.

mally123

Thanks Hardwood.

OS is windows 10-64bit, the screen isn't black or a solid colour, it is actually the desktop image and it even changes in conformity to the settings for a selected slideshow.

As far as  Photoshop forums; I haven't tried that line yet as it seems to be purely something to do with the PC or Graphics Card.

Fast running out of options though!

Mal.

mally123

Hi Hardwood.

Well , tried all you suggested, which by the way, was good thinking, but afraid everything stayed with the same problem. This problem seems to have baffled a lot of people. I recon all I can do now is contact AMD direct.

Thanks for all your help and if you come up with a brainstormer don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers my friend, Mal.