• Optoma HD 200X projector via hdmi switch with audio ouput to stereo
        • Benq Led screen GL2450HM via DVI
      • Motherboard - MSI MS-7751 (Z77A-GD55)
      • CPU/APU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz, 4201 Mhz
      • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
        • Silver Power SP-S650, 650 W
      • RAM - 16GB

Describe your issue:

• The audio is transfered from hdmi from graphic card to a HDMI switch which send picture to projector and audio to my stereo. (this so that I can have audio and video from different devices, such as PS3, WiiU etc to same stereo and projector). Earlier I ran Windows 7 and audio could be outputed via the hdmi switch to stereo without the projector being on. After I updated to Windows 10 and the AMD drivers the audio output only works when the projector is on. As I use Benq monitor for most of the time this is frustrating as I don't get sound as I did before.
        • When projector is on it can be seen in the audio control such as attached snag. When the projector is turned off this audio device is stated as not connected. The HDMI-switch is still on. Also all other devices (PS3, WiiU etc) output sound without the projector being on
        • Could someone please help me. This is definitly a software issue most likely connected to the AMD driver as it has worked before on the exact same setup.