2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2016 1:29 PM by geetagangadharraju@gmail.com

HP ac156tx, model P6M76PA, AMD Radeon r5 m330 graphics, 64 bit windows 7 Home Basic, latest display driver installation is not successful. Digital signature on the program from the AMD official site is not recognized.

geetagangadharraju@gmail.com

I tried many ways of installing the correct driver software for my HP P6M76PA laptop-notebook with AMD Radeon R5 M330 graphics card. OS is Windows 7 Home Basic. These are the different ways that I tried installing the correct driver software -

1. Connected to internet, Device Manager -> Display Drivers -> AMD Radeos xx -> right click -> update driver software

2. Visited official site of AMD and downloaded required and correct driver software

3. Used Driver Identifier software to automatically identify and download correct software.

After installation in all the three above mentioned ways, the installation ends with - Program was not installed correctly. Re-install with recommended settings - error. The AMD graphics controller crashes after a mere 1 minute. Any help offered is appreciated.