Lenovo Z51-70

AMD Radeon R9 M375

+ Intel HD Graphics 5500

240 GB SSD SATA III

16 GB RAM

Intel Core i7-5500U

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit

Hello

I need your help guys cos I am pissed off.

When the system is woken from sleep mode I get "windows error recovery", then I need to choose "start windows normally", afterwards when everything is loaded I get "Default Radeon WattMan settings have been restored due to unexpected system failure". I just can't use sleep mode. I work on my laptop everyday and you don't even know how important it is for me. My problem is caused by Radeon WattMan Settings. My problem is caused by RADEON COMPANY!!!!!!!!!. I am really sick and tired of trying to fix the problem. They still relase new updates but the problem still isn't gone. I am angry because Radeon is one of the richest company in the entire world. They got A LOT OF MONEY!!!!!! They earn Milions of Dollars EVERYDAY. They got the best programmers and they can't FIX A FEW BUGS!!!!!. I have spent about 7 hours trying to fix it, have reinstalled drivers about 15 times using DDU and have even reinstalled my Windows. You know what, all this was just a waste of time. Sorry for my english but it is not my native language. Maybe someone will help me with my problem if not I am gonna send a long message to Radeon Company.

Thank You