4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 8, 2016 10:57 PM by warsun

NIXEUS Monitor not on the list

warsun

I am having an issue with the NIXEUS NX-VUE24B not listed on monitor settings.Its coming up as Generic PnP Monitor.Can you please add it to the list and its functions Please?

• Re: NIXEUS Monitor not on the list
          amdmatt

Without a monitor driver, no. I searched but was unable to find one. My Samsung display is the same, but installing the provided monitor driver fixes it.

warsun

Yeah i've been over this.I have reason to believe because my Monitor is not on the list of drivers for the graphics driver is why i am getting crashes and Over heating in Fallout 4.People who i explained is NOT my power supply refused to believe me an this issue still persist when using HDMI.When using DPI 2 there is no issue.The image will not show up on DPI1.Unless i have a translated port connection to a VGA connection.Re read that carefully.The Translated VGA connection works using a cord that works on my Dynex TV trough display port Input 1.But the Monitor does not work on DPI 1.It is a black screen through the direct cord connection.But does work in DPI 2.

So Fallout 4.

Nixeus DVI-D 144 Hz 120fps ( Complete system shut down/Over heating graphics card )

Nixeus HDMI 120 144 Hz ( Complete system shut down/Over heating graphics card )

Nixeus DP1 ( Fail ) Will not load

Nixeus DP2 48fps stable 144Hz [ Fallout4Prefs.ini change iPresentInterval=1 changed to iPresentInterval=0 ] 120fps 144Hz or frame rate lowed to 60 Hz ( Complete system shut down/Over heating graphics card )

Dynex DP1 60fps 60 Hz

Dynex DP2 60fps 60 Hz

warsun

it was fallout 4.Its working again. I didn't do anything.They just patched it an its working right.No crashes on HDMI but on DVI 1.4 still locked at 48fps on a 144Hz setting on the driver.HDMI is now 60fps an its semi-sold.It drops in towns as per normal.Yes.Rocks still look like mountain ranges.So i know is still over tessellated..

The Dynex is using a connection for Display port to VGA.Because the graphics card does not have a VGA connection.

No.It is not affecting ANY other games.Only fallout 4.An only at specific resolutions.OH! An get this.You're gonna love this.

Fallout 4 at lower resolutions give Less performance. 1300x 900 frame rates locked at 30 on a R9 390 on LOW Settings.

Fallout 4 at 3200x1800 Solid 60fps But the game completely shuts down my computer and it wont turn back on.

Now i said this before.It sounds like its a scripted command.Why? Because the power wont turn back on.If it was a system crash it should completely shut down the computer.No.its still on.I just cant do anything.So i have to Unplug the game.Once unplugged.I hit the power several times to drain the power.An i am serious it takes a lot of clicks.Because its what i think.Running on its own merit.Like a scripted command.Then the power drains.An the script ends.So now i have control again.An then i plug it back up an can use the computer again.

As for what drivers.They where all current drivers for Windows 10 64bit.R9 300 series.All the time.Every time.