AnsweredAssumed Answered

AMDPSP.SYS FILE GONE AFTER TRYING TO UPGRADE TO CRIMSON

Question asked by iimeisnarwhal on Sep 28, 2016
Latest reply on Sep 29, 2016 by iimeisnarwhal

Sooooo I know I was stupid but I wanted to install the crimsion driver on my Lenovo G50 AMD A8 Well I installed it and during mid install It say it had crashed, so I left it alone because I had to go to bed for school in the morning so I went to school and wanted to play a game soooo I pressed the button on it said That the amdpsp.sys file got delteded And Im getting a blue screen with error code 0xc000007b error. I am on my windows 8.1 now and I was wondering if i could download it to a usb????? If so I would like the linkand it would be valued so much, Thanks!, Sooooo I know I was stupid but I wanted to install the crimsion driver on my Lenovo G50 AMD A8 Well I installed it and during mid install It say it had crashed, so I left it alone because I had to go to bed for school in the morning so I went to school and wanted to play a game soooo I pressed the button on it said That the amdpsp.sys file got delteded And Im getting a blue screen with error code 0xc000007b error. I am on my windows 8.1 now and I was wondering if i could download it to a usb????? If so I would like the linkand it would be valued so much, Thanks!

Outcomes