• Motherboard
        • GIGABYTE GA-F2A88X-UP4
      • CPU/APU
        • AMD A8-6600k
      • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
        • Corsair 750W PSU, dunno the make/model, not opening my case for it
      • RAM
        • Ballistix DDR3 32 GB

I am having repeated cursor corruption when using my computer. It seems to only happen when I am switching between windows that are open, especially with my browser (Opera or Chrome), though also happens when I am using Windows Explorer or Teamspeak. It only happens on the primary monitor, and when it happens, I can see my mouse cursor fine on the secondary monitor. It turns into some sort of weird dotted list type of graphic, almost like a comb, when this happens, and it makes it very hard to see where it is on screen or what I'm doing. It affects games that do not use a custom cursor (Borderlands 2, etc), but if a game does use a custom cursor, then it is less of a problem.

I only have this problem with this card--my previous card, an nVidia GTX 750 TI never gave me this problem, and I am tempted to return this card, as it was over $400 USD and switch back to nVidia if this isn't resolved. I saw that there was a beta update that applied, but yesterday or the day before, I think, it reverted me back to the previous driver version. Was this intentional? Are the new updates not ready? Because they said that they fixed the mouse cursor corruption problem, but it still seemed to happen with that driver version. I need to know when this is going to get fixed, or have someone help me fix my issue,  by tomorrow, or else I'm going to take the card back and get a refund, and switch permanently to nVidia.