"Usb Device Over Current Status Detected"
Power Supply: Cooler master G550M
Motherboard: Asus P8H61 LX R2.0
Processor: Core i3
Graphics Card: Asus R7 260x 2GB OC Edition
My External graphics card is causing the problem.
When I turn on my pc it's showing that "Usb Device Over Current Status Detected!! System will shutdown after 15 second". But without the graphins card my pc starts fine and doesn't shutdown automatically in 15 second. But there is no display in motherboard's vga port.
I tried the folloing solution:
1. Tested everything using another powersupply.
2. Removed front usb and sound line from motherboard.
3. Removed all unnecessary connection from motherboard(front led,sound,restart,dvd etc.)
4. I checked the 4 wire connected to motherboard near processor.
5. I checked my pc using another ram.
6. Back usb's are totaly fine.
7. There is no cross connection over the pin's of motherboard.
8. Tested everything(motherboard,psu,hdd) outside the pc case.
9. I put my graphcs card(16x) from 16x slot to 1x slot(but still getting the same error)
Do I have to change my graphics card?
Thanks for advice.