- Disable any antivirus/firewall software you have installed.
- Disable as many programs at Windows startup as possible.
- Make certain your Windows power profile is set to "High Performance."
- Firstly, make certain Windows 10 automatic driver updates are disabled. How to Uninstall and Block Updates and Drivers on Windows 10
- Second, perform a clean installation using the AMD Clean Uninstall Utility. Uninstall your drivers as normal via the Control Panel, then before you reboot, run the utility.
- Finally, reboot and install the driver provided by Dell, here.
If that doesn't solve the issue:
All in ones are basically a big laptop.
The last AMD drivers for your model > Legacy
How to install > The specified item was not found.
Note the required updated driver for Intel.
I am currently already using the drive Catalyst Software Suite 15.7.1.
autodetectutility show: "latest driver installed".
I tried to install the Crimson Edition 16.2.1 Beta and install, but then gives error: "AMD graphics not found".
But, do not work!!!
With original Dell driver, also the AMD graphics does not work!!!
I used all possible installation methods, including amdcleanuputility and DDU, but the AMD graphics do not work with Windows 10. (With Windows 8 works perfectly!)
With any of the drivers, the computer is slow to start and too much slow to turn off (~3 min).
When I disable AMD graphics in "Device Manager", the computer turns on and turn off quickly (~15 sec).