Hi, i have the sapphire radeon dual x 3gb ddr5 7970 since long time ago.
I have w10 x64 since months.
-Yesterday, i was playing and suddenly it crashed with a black screen.
-I restarted it and my computer didn't recognize the graphic card, i removed it from the motherboard and started working the gpu intel that comes in the motherboard.
-I cleaned it, used another screen, another cables but still not working.
-I checked fans were working when i turned on my computer.
AMD Graphics Card
- Make and model; e.g sapphire radeon hd 7970 dual x 3gb ddr5
- Desktop or Laptop System
- If a laptop, make and model of the Laptop
- Operating System
- E.g. Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed
- E.g. Radeon Software Crimson Edition last update
- Display Devices
- Make and model, connection/adapter in use, resolution and refresh rate; e.g. Acer V246HLbmd 24" @60Hz adapter vga to dvi
- Make and model; e.g. Asrock Z87 Pro3
- Make and model number; e.g. Intel Core i5-4570 3.2Ghz Box
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- E.g. Tacens Radix VI 650W
- Amount of memory installed; e.g. 8 GB
Thank you in advance.