12 Replies Latest reply on May 29, 2017 12:41 PM by wykesn

"Low" FPS running CSGO & AMD Graphic Profiles locked

baekz

Hello AMD Forum,
      I recently bought a RX 480 4GB Nitro+.
      For some reason the GPU is not achieving the FPS I thought it would be able to achieve. With my current setup and my old GPU (Radeon R9 280 (OC'ed from manufacturer)), I was able to get a steady cap of 299 FPS in CSGO (low graphics).

After installing my new GPU, I'm facing anything between 200 - 299 FPS but it's not steady at all. I have ensured that all my drivers are up-to-date, BIOS updated and i did a driver sweep before installing the new card. I tried googling this, but no one else seems to have this exact problem.

Can you suggest any ideas?

Specs:

GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ 4G, 4096 MB GDDR5 (11260-02-20G)

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K (OC'ed to approx. 4,3 GHz)

MB: Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H

RAM: Crucial DDR3 BallistiX 1600Mhz 8GB

PSU: Unknown for now (writing this from my workplace)

I'm running this setup at 1080p @ 120 Hz

My second problem:

My "Graphics profile" in the AMD Radeon Settings is somehow locked to "custom". I cannot change it to ex. "optimized" or "quality". Usually I'm trying to achieve maximum FPS (at the cost of Quality of course). However, right now I cannot use these presets in the AMD Radeon settings, as they're locked.

My friend brought the 8GB version of this card, installed the exact same driver as me, and he's able to change between the different graphic profiles.

Meddelelse blev redigeret af: Jacob Petersen