This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
CivIII crashes sometimes with or without the introductory video
Waiting for a fix...
Thank you, Matt
I did the clean up:
- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth => finished, I cannot say if it fixed something
- SFC /SCANNOW => no problem detected
- remove all AMD drivers using AMD Clean Uninstall Utility
- Reinstall latest => same problem (BSoD at CivIII startup)
- tried to install an older Crimson but the installer was not willing to
- removed again all AMD drivers using AMD Clean Uninstall Utility
- Reinstall Crimson 15.11 WHQL (chosen at random). Of course, unticked "keep updated".
- => the problem seems fixed. I tried 10 times to start CivIII and no flicker, no BSoD
If I don't come here again to complain , it will mean that the fix worked.
Thanks again and Regards,