0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 11, 2016 6:56 AM by orize

Radeon 7850 won't let me login and access windows, after driver update as of 2/11.

orize

I booted up World of Warcraft as I always do in the mornings before work. I got to play for 10 minutes before biege lines appeared on my screen, flickering (looked like overclocking errors). The lines went away for a few seconds then came back and "took control" meaning I could do nothing. I restarted my PC and from there on, I could never access windows (Windows 10) again.

I installed Windows 7 and it runs "perfectly" until I install my much needed drivers for my games.

Same error here; I canno't go past the booting screen to either login or access my desktop, etc.

As of right now, my computer isn't recognizing my graphics card as is probably seen in the dxdiag. However, I am still using my Radeons 7850 DVI adapter to get screen information and typing this.

I decided to make this post, although very similar in symptoms to [ONGOING] To people who have instant Black Screen/Freeze on installing ANY AMD driver.

[ONGOING] To people who have instant Black Screen/Freeze on installing ANY AMD driverbecause windows seems to load after bios but not letting me in.