8 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2016 2:41 PM by marco6158

Radeon R9270X Drivers crashes while playing

marco6158

Hello everyone,

I finally decided to post about this problem. My PC drivers crashes when playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator when I'm recording with plays.tv (when I'm not recording drivers don't crash). I initially opened a topic in the game developer's forum and after many different ways trying to solve the problem (thinking it was games' fault) I still have this problem. Sometimes the game crashes every 5 minutes, sometimes after many hours, but crashes are the drivers actually, not the game, I get a black screen and the game keep going behind the black screen. Both games runs at highest settings and it happens since a lot of time, it happened when I got the PC and I installed Windows 8.1 and it didn't go away when I updated to Windows 10.

Occasionally something weird happens, I hear a sound glitch and the screen shows something like this (not my pic): https://s28.postimg.io/5qu4xw131/2014_06_25_16_16_16.jpg

And that forces me to restart my PC.

Anyway, here's the stuff I already tryed to do:

-Checked CPU, GPU temps they never go above 50°C and I even bought a new cpu cooler.

-Updated all my graphic drivers.

-Downloaded DirectX End-User Runtimes.

-Reduces game access to cpu cores (did this also for play.tv unsuccessfully).

-Reinstalled drivers with DDU.

Here's my PC specifications:

AMD FX-8320 8-Core 3.5GHz
      RAM DDR3 Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 8GB

XFX AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB

PSU Be quiet! 650W

Mother Board MSI 970A-G46

O.S. Windows 10 64bit (Anniversary)

I use an Acer TV, 60hz, 1600x900

Drivers version 16.8.2

I hope I put everything you need in order to help me solve this issue (hoping it's just software side) and if you need more informations just ask me. Thanks.