0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 11, 2016 6:56 AM by colacker12@gmail.com

Error 43, Tried Everything

colacker12@gmail.com

AMD Radeon HD 7640G

Samsung Laptop model.no NP365E5C-S02UB

Windows10 x64

Driver version : 15.200.1062.1004

A few days ago I started up my comp and got an error reading "No AMD driver installed or driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your hardware." and a directX failure on each game i run that is dependent on it, along with games that don't use it running slowly. My first instinct when things like this come up is to google and try any solution I find. So far i've tried:

• running the autodetect utility
      • uninstalling the drivers through windows and running the autodetect utility
      • restoring the comp to factory defaults and running the autodetect utility
      • running the beta crimson installer after uninstalling the driver
      • using the Display Driver Uninstaller to uninstall the drivers and try both the autodetect, and crimson driver installers on separate attempts

Each time, I end up with the same error through the catalyst manager and same message from the device manager; error 43.

I'm at my wits end with this issue, if anyone can offer advice or further troubleshooting ideas PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME FIX MY COMPUTER I JUST WANNA PLAY FFXIV