4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 15, 2016 4:02 AM by fsadough

W5100 wont sync

adamcritchlow

I have a W5100, converting signal to HDMI (passive) then to SDI(active through AJA Hi5) only the first device connected will work, and only one device will work at a time.  I can't get more than one Output to have image at a time.  Any thought?

Also why isn't there any real AMD technical support? I mean, I love community support and all but it seems that some questions should be answered by a AMD tech.

• Re: W5100 wont sync
          amdmatt

This is a peer to peer support forum, but you can open a support ticket here. Email Form

Adding our Firepro expert to see if he can answer this query for you. fsadough

fsadough

Please provide detailed information on how you have connected Hi5 and how many. Provide exact details on the DP-HDMI adapters used.

adamcritchlow

Thanks for your help. Here is how I have it setup:

W5100 > Dp to HDMI adaptor(passive) > AJA HDMI to SDI (HA5)

I've also tried:

W5100 > DP to DVI (active) > DVI to HDMI (passive) > AJA SDI (HA5)

Currently I have two that I would like dedicated (along with the control

monitor, which doesn't need an AJA converter). So Three ports are used on

the w5100.

I have no issue getting the monitor to work, along with one aja (on any

other port), its the second AJA unit that I can't get to work (on any port).

My first order of business today is to test all the ports with stand along

monitors (no aja's in line), and reinstall/reset all the drivers.

Adam

fsadough

Sorry but I need detailed info.

W5100 > Dp to HDMI adaptor(passive) > AJA HDMI to SDI (HA5) >  ?????

• What is the DP-HDMI adapter? Make and model, a URL would be great.
                    • What is connected to AJA HDMI to SDI (HA5)?
                    • What exactly are you trying to do?
                    • What is the application you are using?