18 Replies Latest reply on Oct 18, 2016 1:35 AM by roothorick

AMD Crimson Display Driver not installing at all

marcuschookt

GPU: Radeon R9 390 Nitro (Sapphire)

Due to some driver issues I decided to to a complete re-install of my AMD Drivers. I used the Clean Uninstall Utility and removed the drivers successfully and proceeded to download the latest drivers through the AMD website.

However, after "analyzing system" portion, the installer only allowed for the download of the HDMI Audio Driver and the AMD Installation Manager. Everything else such as the display driver and Raptr are not even in the options. I have attempted close to a dozen uninstalls, also using DDU but to no avail. As a result my computer is now facing these issues:

1. Without the display driver obviously the resolution for both my monitors is capped at 1366x768.

2. After using DDU, my secondary monitor is no longer able to turn on, but my main monitor has now reverted to 1920x1080. If I use Clean Uninstall Utility, both monitors will be usable but at 1366x768.

I have also tried downloading an older version of the AMD driver but the same issue crops up, I just can't find the display driver anywhere. I would really appreciate some assistance on this.

EDIT: This picture (Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet) shows what I see when I use the installer.