Computer Type: Custom desktop

GPU:  Two Saphire r9 280x running in Crossfire

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k 4.4 GHz

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SOC Force LGA 1150 Intel Z97 Motherboard

RAM: G.SKILL Sniper Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1866

PSU: Antec 850w

Operating System & Version: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

GPU Drivers: Crimson 16.9.1

Description of Problem:So I've got two r9 280x running in Crossfire (with a 3 monitor setup if that matters) and they were running perfectly until the crimson drivers came out. If I run the 15.11 drivers all of my games run normally although I still have some graphical issues with Just Cause 3. If I run any drivers above 15.11 (and believe me I have uninstalled with DDU and reinstalled every last one) ALOT of my older games break where as most of my newer games now work perfectly. Skyrim starts and you can hear music but all you see is a black screen (unless you play in Windows mode and then it works fine), Age of Empires 3 and Star Craft 2 both have flickering textures that can be fixed if you lower some of the texture options, Exspandabros and a bunch of other games have flickering textures that I can't seem to figure out how to fix. I keep hoping for a fix to this problem with each new driver release because I would like to escape my 15.11 limbo and enjoy the new features and improvement of the latest drivers. Does anyone else have this sort of problem and know of a fix that I am missing? I find it hard to believe that it's just me that have ran into this problem!