2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2016 1:43 AM by manny

Mouse Cursor Distorted on Primary Monitor

edywison

Processsor : i5 2400

Motherboard : Asus P8P67-Pro

Graphic Card = Sapphire RX 470 Nitro 4 GB

Using latest Graphic Driver : 16.9.1

I notice my mouse cursor will become distorted after less than hour of starting windows. I don't play any games, just watch youtube, yet this problem still occur. and  if I enable mouse trail the cursor will back to normal. Is there any known method to fix this problem???

• Re: Mouse Cursor Distorted on Primary Monitor
          amdmatt

This is a known issue on the release notes which is under investigation, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Known Issues

• Mouse cursor corruption may be experienced very intermittently on the Radeon RX 480.
            • Re: Mouse Cursor Distorted on Primary Monitor
              manny

Lets be clear on the problem. This is not an problem that come up "intermittently". This is not something that makes the mouse not working for 1 second and than fixes itself. This happens every 20 minutes just because your PC is on. And the only fix is a restart.
              Im not only annoyed because I cant play games. I do important stuff on my PC too. And now I have to use a stupid Intel integrated GPU to be able to render a Mouse Cursor.

I have a 480. I have alot of problems with it. But this one is the worst problem. This makes the whole GPU useless, just because I cant use my mouse with it. This should be fixed and I see people here are complaining for years. I have this problem for the last 5 days and I cant understand how people are able to put up with this for years. This is the most important thing to be fixed. This is more important than 5% more fps in DOOM, or supporting Crossfire or stupid stuff like that. This makes a brand new (actually good GPU) completely useless and broken.