I don't know why, but the problem re-appeared. In my other ticket you can read what happens, here you are: https://community.amd.com/thread/200680?q=PC%20Crashes
I'll re-write my PC specs:
- Graphic Card: AMD Radeon R7
- Processor: AMD A10 7890K
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- Driver Version: Radeon Crimson 16.7
- Motherboard: AsRock FM2A58M-DG3+
- Power Supply: PowerCool 80+ Bronze 550W Modular 12V
- RAM: 8GB DDR3
- Display Device: ASUS VS207
I noticed that, after changing some graphic settings in CS:GO it restarted to crash like 3-4 months ago.
I tried to put the first settings, but nothing has changed.