It's kind of important to list what OS you have, don't you think?
Fill out the manual steps as I have below...fill in the correct OS and download the drivers for your laptop.
Then follow the steps for Intel/AMD laptop driver updating.
The specified item was not found.
WIndows 10 sorry.
I tryed your The specified item was not found. but like i said, i can't install amd driver, this stop at 25% and the computer just freeze.
1. Update your computer
2. Install the Intel drivers first
3. Remove old drivers before trying to install new
4. Disable Windows Update from installing graphics drivers
5. Disable all anti-virus/anti-malware/personal firewall/anti-anything when downloading and installing update
6. Delete the contents of C:/AMD folder
7. Try a clean install of the AMD drivers (after installing the Intel drivers first)
These are the correct AMD drivers > http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/mobile?os=Windows%2010%20-%2064
Yes but my computer is still freezing at 25%.of the amd graphic install.
Thank you for helping.