Got the 480 today and I just have constant crashes. Troubleshooting steps I have done:
- Installed latest drivers.
- Ran AMD Clean Up Utility
- Installed latest drivers again.
- Tried a different PCI slot.
- Tried the original PCI slot again.
- Roll back to 16.7.3
- Roll back to 16.7.2
- Googled the stuffing out of this.
- Tweaked with Wattman, left it at default, followed instructions from Reddit threads, etc.
- Thought it was overheating, so set speedfan to turn all my fans on full blast.
It's weird, it depends what game I'm playing. WoW I get epic freezes and sometimes it comes back to play normally. Other times I have to restart the PC.
Rocket League, epic FPS drops and weirdly enough, ping.
BF1 can play normally from anything up to a few minutes to half an hour, then PC just turns off.
I've spent 11 hours on this today... And I've just given up. I'm seriously regretting not buying the GTX 1060 now.
Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics
AMD FX(tm)-9590 Eight-Core Processor
8 GB DDR3
Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) (64 bit)
750w Arctic (I think it's Arctic)